Pine Nuts and Corn Stir-Fry
Pine nuts and corn combine for an amazing International-inspired stir fry side dish.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 cup (4 oz.) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 250
- Total Fat: 28g (43% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (10% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 740mg (31% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.