Pine nuts and corn combine for an amazing International-inspired stir fry side dish.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen corn, defrosted
- 1 cup (4 oz.) pine nuts, toasted
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
HEAT oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add green onions; cook for 1 minute. Add corn, nuts and bell pepper; stir-fry for 2 minutes. Add bouillon and sugar; cook for 1 minute. Serve immediately.