Pineapple Coconut Lemony Burst
Try this Pineapple Coconut Lemony Burst recipe submitted by a consumer for Carnation Breakfast Essentials's "Shake Up Your Morning" recipe contest.
- 1/2 cup cold coconut milk
- 1 packet Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 8 chunks pineapple
- 8 oz. container vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice, frozen into cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 670
- Calories from Fat: 240
- Total Fat: 27g (42% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 23g (116% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 91g (30% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 58g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 190% of DV
- Calcium: 70% of DV
- Iron: 50% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.