Pineapple Cream Cheese Mousse
This beautiful Pineapple Cream Cheese Mousse recipe is to die for. Citrusy and fresh flavors make this simple-to-make dessert perfect for entertaining or a simple weeknight dessert. Garnish mousse with thinly sliced or chopped pineapple. Add a sprig of mint for extra color.
- 1 envelope (7 grams) unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 can (16 ounces) pineapple rings, drained, reserving 1 ring
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Delicious for summer! No leftovers.
It was a hit!!!
I made it for Father's day. Everybody loved it. It was just perfect after the big meal that we had that day....very light.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.