Luscious mango nectar combined with pineapple chunks and diced fresh mango make a sweet but zesty marinade for halibut. Mixed with bell pepper, cilantro and lime peel this marinade renders the fish flavorful and moist.
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 3/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced mango
- 1/2 cup mango nectar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (4 ounces each) skinless halibut fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
COMBINE pineapple, bell pepper, onion, mango, nectar, cilantro, lime peel, crushed red pepper, cumin and cinnamon in medium bowl; cover. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 hour. Bring to room temperature.
PLACE halibut fillets in a large freezer bag; add oil, lime juice and bouillon. Seal; gently shake bag to cover fillets in marinade. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
PREHEAT grill or broiler.
GRILL or broil halibut for 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve salsa over halibut.
Review This Recipe
Pineapple Mango Salsa
This salsa was delicious. I served it with Scalops and rainbow trout and everyone enjoyed it. Thanks for another delicious recipe.
Read More Reviews