Easy to make and fun to eat! These pinwheels are nutritious, easy to take on the go and kids love to eat them. Perfect for picnics, snacks or school lunches.
- 2 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 (8-inch) soft taco-size whole wheat flour tortillas
- 4 slices deli turkey
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 1/4 cup grated zucchini
- 4 slices red bell pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE 2 slices of turkey on each tortilla. Evenly spread the carrots and zucchini on half of the tortilla. Place 2 slices of bell pepper end to end near edge of tortilla, over the carrots and zucchini.
WRAP tortillas starting at end where bell pepper is. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Cut pinwheels into one-inch slices.
Cook’s Tip: To avoid any of the filling from spilling out during the wrapping process, make sure vegetables are evenly spread and only on half of the tortilla.
Nutritional Fact: Zucchini is a great source of vitamin A which promotes healthy eyesight, skin and lung function.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 930mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.