This Pizza Margherita is so tasty and easy. Featuring fresh basil, tomatoes and cheese on a whole wheat crust topped with a fabulous marinara sauce. Takes less than 20 minutes to make. This is great for weeknight meals. Pair with a green salad.
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 mini 8-inch whole wheat pizza crusts (such as Boboli)
- 2 small Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces thinly sliced part skim mozzarella cheese
- About 2 tablespoons small fresh basil leaves (shredded, if desired)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPREAD marinara sauce evenly over each crust to within 1 inch of edge. Top each evenly with tomato and cheese slices.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is melted. Top with basil before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (25% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 700mg (29% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 8g (32% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.