Plantation Quiche features a delightful combination of corn, chopped ham, diced green and red bell peppers plus shredded cheese. It is perfect for lunch, brunch, light dinner or entertaining too! You will love this colorful quiche option.
- 1 package (12-oz.) STOUFFER'S Corn Souffle, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 2 tablespoons diced green or red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss or Monterey jack cheese, divided
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE corn soufflé, egg, ham, bell pepper, flour and black pepper in medium bowl. Sprinkle ½ cup cheese over bottom of pie shell; top with corn soufflé mixture. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Review This Recipe
This was so easy to make and tasted great!
Quick, Easy & Good
I made this quiche for dinner and it was wonderful. My picky hubby and my 2 year old really liked it a lot. Quiche isn't just for breakfast anymore!!