Plum Tomatoes With Fettuccine and Mozzarella Cheese are tossed with herbs and spices to create a true taste of Italy! Ready in less than 30 minutes too!
- 1 pound plum tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Fettuccine
- 1 tablespoon BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
COMBINE tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, basil and parsley in a medium bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with tomato mixture. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Review This Recipe
This turned out to be an easy and quick meal. I used dried basil and parsely because fresh wasn't available to me and it worked fine. Make sure your fettuccine is HOT and serve right away after mixing with tomato mixture. I thought it was pretty good, though don't recommend it as left overs the next day.
Read More Reviews