Simple yet elegant, Poached Salmon with Alfredo Sauce, is a dish for any sophisticated occasion. Grated carrots and chopped parsley and a dill garnish add an elegant touch.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets or steaks
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
BOIL water and wine in large skillet; add salmon. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickest part of salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with carrot and parsley; divide among plates. Top with salmon. Warm sauce; spoon over each serving. Garnish with dill. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
This salmon is great!
This salmon recipe is great! It was byfar the best I've ever made on my own. The recipe don't take a lot of time and my guest raved. Thank you, I'll use this recipe for many years.
Read More Reviews