Simple yet elegant, Poached Salmon with Alfredo Sauce, is a dish for any sophisticated occasion. Grated carrots and chopped parsley and a dill garnish add an elegant touch.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets or steaks
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
BOIL water and wine in large skillet; add salmon. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickest part of salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with carrot and parsley; divide among plates. Top with salmon. Warm sauce; spoon over each serving. Garnish with dill. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Easy and Good
Both my husband and I had gotten sick of fixing salmon in the oven, so when I came across this recipe I figured it was worth a try. It was wonderful! Poached salmon gets cooked in a way that keeps it moist and the alfredo sauce is a great partner to this fish. Very easy recipe to make and well worth it.
Read More Reviews