Simple yet elegant, Poached Salmon with Alfredo Sauce, is a dish for any sophisticated occasion. Grated carrots and chopped parsley and a dill garnish add an elegant touch.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets or steaks
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Linguine
- 2 tablespoons finely grated carrot (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 container (10 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh dill sprigs (optional)
BOIL water and wine in large skillet; add salmon. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until thickest part of salmon flakes easily when tested with a fork.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. Toss pasta with carrot and parsley; divide among plates. Top with salmon. Warm sauce; spoon over each serving. Garnish with dill. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
Review This Recipe
Dinner in no Time!
My husband and I loved this recipe! The salmon came out so tasty and moist! We used mushroom tortellini since we didn't have any other pasta on hand, and it was a nice complement to the fish. We can't wait to make it for company - the ease of this recipe will give us more time to enjoy our guests!
Read More Reviews