Poached Seafood with Italian Salsa
This lovely Poached Seafood with Italian Salsa is zesty and a perfect match to the fish. You'll love this easy-to-make preparation. Serve over rice.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 4 (about 1 1/2 pounds total) firm white fish fillets
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) pasta-ready chunky tomatoes with three cheeses, undrained
- Hot cooked rice (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK for 6 minutes. Stir in tomatoes with juice; cover. Cook for 2 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Serve over rice.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Very good recipe. Used a chunky tomato soup instead of canned tomatoes. Turned out excellent- everyone loved it. Cooked it with snapper and shrimp and served over long-grain rice. A healthy, yummy dinner!! Add a salad and it is all you need!
My husband and I loved this recipe. We both agreed that it just got better and better with every bite. I didn't use a can of tomatoes that contained cheese. But I did add my own in (Parmesan).
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 80
- Total Fat: 9g (14% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 60mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 650mg (27% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (9% of DV)
- Sugars: 0g
- Protein: 38g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.