Pork Loin Braised With Guava
Guava adds an unexpected sweetness to traditional pork loin.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 can (11.5 fluid ounces) guava nectar
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE tomatoes and juice, onion, garlic and bay leaf in stockpot. Cook, stirring frequently and scraping brown bits from bottom of pot, for 2 minutes. Stir in nectar, bouillon and pepper; bring to a boil. Return pork to pot; cover. Reduce heat to low; cook, turning pork over once, for about 1 hour or until pork is tender and no longer pink in center.
PLACE pork on a serving platter; pour sauce over pork. Serve with sauce.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.