Lean pork tenderloin and a delicious herb cream sauce offer a quick, yet mouth-watering meal. Red grapes add a touch of surprising sweetness.
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground thyme, crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb. pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 teaspoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, cut in half
COMBINE garlic salt, rosemary, thyme and black pepper in small bowl. Sprinkle pork with half of spice mixture.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add pork and cook on each side for 3 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Remove from skillet; set aside and keep warm.
REDUCE heat to low. Add flour, evaporated milk and remaining spice mixture to skillet. Stir to loosen brown bits from bottom of skillet. Cook for 3 minutes. Add grapes and cook for an additional minute until thickened.
PLACE pork on serving platter and top with sauce.
Review This Recipe
this was a very easy recipe to put together...I did the pork in the slow cooker with the carnation sauce for four hours...then set the cooker to warm for four hours....low setting ....then I added the grapes a half hour before we ate...very tendar and very good taste....with work, kids and home work...getting this ready before hand was easier for me.... next time i would most likely add just a bit of water or broth to thin the sauce just a bit...
Read More Reviews