Pork and Vegetable Rice is a delicious solution to weeknight dinners and is easy to prepare. Mixed vegetables add extra color to this flavorful recipe.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups long-grain rice
- 2 cups water
- 5 teaspoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground annatto seeds
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, defrosted
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until onion is tender. Add pork; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until browned.
ADD rice, water, bouillon and ground annatto seeds; mix well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cover; cook for 25 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in vegetables. Cover; cook for 5 minutes.