Pork with Savory Raspberry Tea Sauce
Raspberry tea sauce sweetened with brown sugar and seasoned with fresh lemon juice is a flavorful preparation just right for succulent pork loin chops.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) pork loin chops, grilled and kept warm
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SERVE over pork.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
This is a Keeper!
Modified, but will definitely use again. Would be good on chicken also. Used: 1/3 c apple jelly, 2T sweetened raspberry instant tea, & 1 T spicey brown mustard in place of their counterparts.
I was alittle nervous to try this, but it is a recipe I will make again. The sauce was sweet but not to sweet. Even a picky 3 year old liked it.
Easy and Yummy!
What an easy recipe. The sauce is great. My husband asks me to make this all the time.
My fiance and I were not at all impressed with the sauce; too sweet even for our taste.
I really loved this recipe, it was quick and easy, but I didn't use pork I used pork chops! The sauce was really good, and my family really loved it. My family is always trying to do something else with pork chops!! I will make this over and over again. So please try this recipe!
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (12% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 410mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 25g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 8% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.