Raspberry tea sauce sweetened with brown sugar and seasoned with fresh lemon juice is a flavorful preparation just right for succulent pork loin chops.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons NESTEA Unsweetened Instant 100% Tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 (1/2-inch-thick) pork loin chops, grilled and kept warm
WHISK broth, preserves, sugar, Nestea, lemon juice, cornstarch and mustard in a small saucepan. Cook, whisking occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil. Boil, whisking occasionally, until sauce is thickened. Strain, if desired.
SERVE over pork.
Review This Recipe
A Recipe My Husband has mastered!
My husband (who doesn't usually cook) found this recipe while I was out of town. He wow'd the kids with it and has been showing off ever since. The flavor is wonderful. Great combination.
Read More Reviews