Potato & Rosemary Pizza
Potatoes and rosemary are a great flavor combination. Add to your pizza for a great flavor boost!
- 1 (20.5 ounces) TOMBSTONE Original Extra Cheese Pizza
- 1 cup very thinly sliced small red potatoes
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, leaves removed, plus more for garnish
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS potatoes with oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange over pizza in a single layer. Sprinkle with rosemary leaves.
BAKE according to package directions for 14 to 16 minutes. Top with additional rosemary, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 390
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (41% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 30mg (10% of DV)
- Sodium: 720mg (30% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 19g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.