Everyone loves cheesy Potatoes Au Gratin. Whether you serve these up at a holiday meal or a weeknight dinner, these will become everyone's favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups hot water
- 1 1/2 cups Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Powdered Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 lbs. small new red potatoes, cooked and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) grated Monterey Jack cheese
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Grease 12 x 7-inch baking dish.
WHISK together water and Coffee-mate in small bowl.
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour; cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in Coffee-mate mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 6 minutes or until mixture slightly thickens. Season with salt and ground black pepper. Remove from heat.
SEASON potatoes with salt and ground black pepper. Add to sauce mixture; stir gently to coat. Pour into prepared dish. Sprinkle evenly with cheddar cheese and Monterey Jack cheese.
BAKE for 15 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Review This Recipe
potatoes Au gratin
this dish was a definite hit with my family they have already requested them again .thanks again for another winner recipe. uretha
Read More Reviews