Maggie Moran submitted this delightful recipe to the Nestlé Kitchens Pie Contest and it quickly became one of our favorites. It’s a snap to put together and will be a memorable treat for any occasion.
Visit the Nestlé Kitchens blog for step-by-step photos.
- 1 (1 1/4 cups) sleeve graham crackers, finely crushed
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk, chilled
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice plus additional for dusting
- 1 (8 oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 can (13.4 oz.) NESTLÉ® LA LECHERA® Dulce de Leche
COMBINE graham crackers and butter in small bowl. Spoon about 2 measuring tablespoons into each of ten half-pint canning jars, custard cups and/or ramekins. Pat crust down with back or side of measuring spoon.
COMBINE pumpkin, evaporated milk, pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl; beat for 1 minute or until blended. Fold in 2 cups of whipped topping.
WARM dulce de leche in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 15 to 20 seconds to soften; stir well. Spoon dulce de leche on top of each crust. Spoon in about 1/2 cup pumpkin filling. Top with a dollop of remaining whipped topping and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice. Keep refrigerated at least 2 hours before serving.