For a flavorful twist to this Powerhouse Smoothie recipe, just replace 1/2 cup milk with your favorite fruit juice. Give this recipe a try today!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 packet any flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Use lowfat or fat free milk if fewer calories and fat grams are desired, whole milk or chocolate milk if weight gain is preferred.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 470
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 14g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 310mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 74g (25% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 51g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 25% of DV
- Vitamin C: 160% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.