Premier Cheesecake Cranberry Bars are a scrumptious dessert that is impossible to resist. The white morsels, cream cheese and cranberry sauce are a perfect combination for a luscious dessert that will impress your family and friends.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can (14 oz.) OCEAN SPRAY® Whole-Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, oats and brown sugar in large bowl. Add butter; mix until crumbly. Stir in morsels. Reserve 2 1/2 cups morsel mixture for topping. With floured fingers, press remaining mixture into prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract; mix until smooth. Pour over crust. Combine cranberry sauce and cornstarch in medium bowl. Spoon over cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle reserved morsel mixture over cranberry mixture.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cover; refrigerate until serving time (up to 1 day). Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
This recipe caught my attention because I thought the combination of white chocolate and cranberry was unique. When I got to the part of the recipe where I needed the white chocolate bits, I realized I didn't have any -- only milk chocolate. Not being close to a store (20 mins. away), I used the milk chocolate anyway. They were delicious! This recipe is a definite "keeper"!
Read More Reviews