Premier White Toasted Almond Bark
This bark makes a great snack.
- 12 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bar, broken into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sliced almonds, toasted, divided
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MICROWAVE broken baking bars and vegetable shortening in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. If pieces retain some of their original shape, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. Stir in 1/2 cup almonds.
SPREAD mixture to 1/4-inch thickness on prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining tablespoon almonds. * Refrigerate for about 15 minutes or until firm. Break into pieces. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
* NOTE: For an additional touch, top bark with a drizzle of chocolate before placing in refrigerator. Place 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 30 seconds; knead until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; drizzle over bark.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Simple, fast, easy and delicious - great gift for the "hostess" during the holidays!
great for gift giving
This recipe is very easy to make. It is alot of fun to make also. We are going to make this up for Christmas gifts. I know everyone getting some will love it.
Good, Good, Good
Everyone loved it! A little too sweet for me, but a little does the sweet tooth good!
Easy and fun to make a winner!
MMM! This is delicious!
I made this recipe last night. MMMM! Were they delicious! I really liked them. This will definitely go into my recipe file. I love making chocolates, now this will also be a part of the list. I made the almond bark as the cup, and filled it with a praline truffle filling. it was delicious, and beautiful!
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 35mg (1% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.