- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 16 pretzel rods
- 32 NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MELT morsels and vegetable shortening according to morsels package directions.
DIP pretzels about 3 inches into melted morsels. Use side of bowl to remove excess. Place on prepared baking sheet.
PLACE 2 morsels on each dipped pretzel for eyes. Allow to dry at room temperature for a few minutes.
REHEAT the remaining melted morsels if needed. Drizzle over pretzels in a zigzag to look like mummy wrap.
STORE in airtight container at room temperature. Best when eaten with a few days.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 140mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.