Pull-Apart Cinnamon Chocolate Coffeecake
- 1/4 cup plus 1/3 cup butter, divided
- 2/3 cup plus 1/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups all-purpose flour plus extra for kneading
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2/3 cup milk
- Glaze (recipe follows), optional
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE flour, remaining 1/4 cup granulated sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl. Using pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in remaining 1/3 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in morsels. Add milk; stir until dough holds its shape. Transfer dough to slightly floured board. Knead dough 8 times and form into a ball, flatten slightly. Cut into 4 wedges. Cut each wedge into four equal pieces. When finished you should have 16 pieces. Roll each piece into a ball.
ROLL each ball in melted butter and then in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Arrange in prepared pan.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes (25 to 30 for 9-inch pan) or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes on wire rack. Carefully invert onto wire rack. Cool slightly. Invert again onto serving platter. Drizzle with Glaze. Serve warm.
COMBINE 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar and 2 teaspoons milk in small bowl.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 90
- Total Fat: 10g (15% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 260mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.