Pumpkin Apple Butter
Try this thick and delicious pumpkin-apple butter the next time you make homemade bread. Fresh bread spread with homemade apple butter (with pumpkin as the base) is a rich treat!
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 medium apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
Recipe makes 3 cups.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
a Delicious Recipe..Will try again..
Love using juicy juice in recipes
I love using Juicy Juice in recipes since it is easy and practical. As a member of the Juicy Juice Bunch, I always have Juicy Juice handy!
ummm good taste
I am a member of juicy juice bunch and this is a great recipe that everyone seems to love even the kids and with the pumpkin flavor it is a great Thanksgiving day side.
This is very tasty, not too sweet and the fmaily loves it, the pumpkin flavor makes it a real Thanksgiving day side.
my kids liked it! thumbs up in my house
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 15
- Calories from Fat: 0
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 4g (1% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.