Try this thick and delicious pumpkin-apple butter the next time you make homemade bread. Fresh bread spread with homemade apple butter (with pumpkin as the base) is a rich treat!
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 medium apple, peeled and grated
- 1 cup Apple NESTLÉ® JUICY JUICE® 100% Juice
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
COMBINE pumpkin, apple, Juicy Juice, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 1/2 hours. Serve with buttermilk biscuits, breads, corn muffins or hot cereal. Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 months.
Recipe makes 3 cups.
Review This Recipe
Pumpkin Apple Butter
Wow!! the delicious taste of two Special Flavors. Thank You for a high Quality Recipe, This is a new favorite in our family.
Read More Reviews