Invite the kids in your family to put this Pumpkin Apple Dessert Pizza together and they'll have a lot of fun! Filled with cream cheese, apple, pumpkin and chopped nuts, this pizza extravaganza will delight the whole crowd!
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 ozs. cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup thinly sliced green apple, peeled and cored
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Caramel flavored ice cream topping
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or large baking sheet.
PLACE whole bar of dough on prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5 to 10 minutes. Using fingertips, pat dough gently to form a 9-inch circle.
BAKE for 22 to 25 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven; prick with fork. Cool on pan on wire rack.
BEAT pumpkin, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon in small mixer bowl until smooth. Spread over pizza crust to 3/4 inch from edge. Mix apple slices with remaining sugar and dash cinnamon in small bowl; place on pizza. Sprinkle with nuts.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes; remove from oven. Drizzle with caramel topping. Cut into wedges; serve warm.
Review This Recipe
We made this for "Grandpa's" birthday because he's such an apple pie guy. I changed the recipe slightly cause Pop's doesn't care too much for the pumpkin flavor. Tried using peanut butter and adding the apples on top to it. It was great! Thanks
Read More Reviews