Pumpkin Banana Ginger Smoothie
An excellent source of Vitamin A and calcium plus fiber, this flavorful, thick shake includes pumpkin, banana and ginger. A great snack option without any gluten ingredients for those trying to go gluten free.
• Excellent Source: Calcium, Vitamin A (110% of RDA)
• Good Source: Fiber, Vitamin C
• Fat free
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 2/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Honey to taste (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
• If mixture is too thick, add 2 tablespoons water.
• If fresh ginger is not on hand, substitute 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
• Pumpkin may be stored, up to 1 week in the refrigerator, in a resealable plastic container.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 5
- Total Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 19g
- Protein: 7g
- Vitamin A: 110% of DV
- Vitamin C: 15% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.