Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars have a tremendous flavor combination of chopped nuts, miniature marshmallows and butterscotch morsels and make a chewy, moist and flavorful bar. Great for lunchboxes, after school snacks or for dunking into your favorite hot beverage.
- COOKIE BASE
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 2/3 cups (11-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil.
FOR COOKIE BASE:
COMBINE flour, oats, brown sugar, nuts, coconut, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in butter; mix well. Press into prepared jelly-roll pan.
BAKE for 13 to 15 minutes or until slightly brown. Cool in pan on wire rack.
COMBINE butter, evaporated milk, sugar, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Boil, stirring constantly, for 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1/2 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour over cookie base; sprinkle with remaining nuts. Refrigerate until firm before cutting into bars.
Review This Recipe
Pumpkin Butterscotch Fudge Bars
These are a wonderful blend of great tasting ingrediants! They also have a healthy value, as pumpkin is incredibly good for you. But.....best of all, they are simply delicious!
Read More Reviews