Cream cheese adds a delightfully creamy flavor and beautiful eye appeal to this Pumpkin Cheese-Swirled Pie.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, (optional)
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F.
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add 1/4 cup corn syrup and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
COMBINE pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, remaining corn syrup, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Pour into pie shell. Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded tablespoon onto pumpkin filling. Swirl mixture with spoon, pulling pumpkin mixture up to surface.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
Just Like Mom's
This was SOOOOO GOOOOD!!!! It reminds me of my mom's and that says a lot!!! I will definitely be making this one again in the future!!!! My husband even liked it and he tends to be a picky eater!!!!
Read More Reviews