Pumpkin Cheese-Swirled Pie
Cream cheese adds a delightfully creamy flavor and beautiful eye appeal to this Pumpkin Cheese-Swirled Pie.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, (optional)
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT cream cheese in small mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add 1/4 cup corn syrup and vanilla extract; beat until smooth.
COMBINE pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, remaining corn syrup, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt in medium bowl. Pour into pie shell. Drop cream cheese mixture by rounded tablespoon onto pumpkin filling. Swirl mixture with spoon, pulling pumpkin mixture up to surface.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
My family loves this recipe. It's definitely one of my favorites as well! Pretty easy to make. It quickly became a Thanksgiving tradition.
This is Divine
This is delicious and the combination makes it very smooth and not too sweet. A treat my whole family enjoyed!
This is a great recipe. It was so easy to make and my family loved it. This pie ill definitely be on the Holiday table next year.
cream cheese pumpkin pie
My favorite pie is pumpkin,w/ the vitamin A, good spices,and easy preparation.Adding only a bit of cream cheese gives us enough of calories,but not overdoing it.All healthy ingredients!
This is a great recipe and will be part of my holiday baking for years to come.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 75mg (25% of DV)
- Sodium: 200mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 40g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.