Pumpkin Cheesecake has a unique combination of flavors, a heavenly smooth texture and an irresistible graham cracker crust. This will definitely become a holiday favorite.
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and granulated sugar in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until fluffy. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and evaporated milk. Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly.
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over surface of warm cheesecake. Bake for 5 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Awesome, awesome recipe! Everything about this cheesecake is perfect in taste and texture!
This cheesecake is soooooo very good! It's so creamy and has the perfect flavor. It's a fall favorite in my house and it;s super easy to make!
I made this last year and it was devoured! Not a crumb was left. I am the one in the group who always gets to bring the desserts!
I love to make!!! I have been making the pumpkin cheesecake for 3-4 years now,. MY father and Husband both FIGHT OVER THE LAST PIECE! lol...I make it every year for Thanksgiving and sometimes Christmas treat. It's a MUST TRY! Yummmy to my tummy!
By far, the best pumpkin cheesecake recipe I've found. I've tweaked it a bit by adding 1 tsp cinnamon to the crust & 2 tbsp pure maple syrup to the filling. My family demands it every Thanksgiving.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 403
- Calories from Fat: 241
- Total Fat: 26.7g (41% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 16.2g (81% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 99mg (33% of DV)
- Sodium: 248mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35.8g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1.4g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 25.5g
- Protein: 6.6g
- Vitamin A: 21% of DV
- Vitamin C: 3% of DV
- Calcium: 14% of DV
- Iron: 12% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.