Pumpkin Cheesecake Tarts feature a crushed gingersnap base with a delicious cream cheese and spice filling. These can be topped with sour cream and semi-sweet morsels and will make a big impression on your buffet table.
- 2/3 cup (about 15) crushed gingersnap cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, (optional)
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Paper-line 12 muffin cups.
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press scant tablespoon onto bottom of each of prepared muffin cups. Bake for 5 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until blended. Add eggs; beat well. Pour into muffin cups, filling 3/4 full.
BAKE for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove tarts from pan; refrigerate. Garnish with sour cream. Place morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over tarts.
Review This Recipe
These were good, kind of small but then you can just eat more than one! I made these without the sour cream topping, AND instead of the graham cracker crust in muffin tins I used little pre-made graham cracker tart shells, available in packages of 6. I bought 2 packs, and the recipe was just enough for a dozen so it works well.
Read More Reviews