Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Latte
- 2 shots (2 ounces) espresso
- 2 tablespoons Warm Cinnamon Sugar Cookie Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 2 tablespoons LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/2 cup lowfat 1% milk, steamed and foamed*
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
* If you don’t have a milk steamer, you can simply heat the milk and Coffee-mate on the stove or in a microwave until it just barely reaches a boil. Whisk briskly with a wire whisk to create foam.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
After making this recipe I have decided to add it to my arsenal of Holiday recipes. It had a great strong flavor and the pumpkin did not create an odd texture in the drink.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 140
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 65mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 20g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 18g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 90% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.