Pumpkin and cream cheese combine for a creamy filling that is topped with nutty streusal topping. Dress it up with whipped cream for a pretty ending to a meal.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 large eggs
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
COMBINE flour, oats and brown sugar in large bowl. Stir in butter until moistened. Reserve 1 cup mixture for topping. Press remaining oat mixture onto bottom of prepared pan.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice in large mixer bowl until smooth. Beat in eggs. Beat in pumpkin pie mix. Pour over crust in pan. Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
BAKE for 45 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Easy to make
These were easy to make but they were okay. The flavor was okay. My husband added whip cream to his snack cake, but it still didn't induce him to get a second piece. They were not a favorite.
Read More Reviews