Curry and white pepper add zest and flavor to this creamy pumpkin soup that is sure to be a fall favorite at your table!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry powder, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
ADD broth and pumpkin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in evaporated milk. Transfer mixture to food processor or blender (in batches, if necessary); cover. Blend until smooth. Serve warm.
Review This Recipe
Very Best Soup of it's kind!
My husband loves this soup! I served it for Thanksgiving and everyone requested it for Christmas! Lost original and had to search the Internet for an Hour before I finally found the "one". You will not be dissapointed!
Read More Reviews