Curry and white pepper add zest and flavor to this creamy pumpkin soup that is sure to be a fall favorite at your table!
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
MELT butter in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in curry powder, salt and pepper; cook for 1 minute.
ADD broth and pumpkin; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in evaporated milk. Transfer mixture to food processor or blender (in batches, if necessary); cover. Blend until smooth. Serve warm.
Review This Recipe
Warm and inviting
This soup was super easy to make and filled the kitchen with heavenly smells. It tasted absolutely great and was perfect for a cool evening.
Read More Reviews