You'll love the flavors and colors of this delicious Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Soup. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this is a great choice for entertaining or to impress guests with this hearty soup. For a finishing flair, sprinkle with finely chopped green onion before serving.
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
COOK pumpkin, water, bouillon and sage in large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
STIR in evaporated milk and cheese. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until most of cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onion before serving. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
Review This Recipe
This is so easy, wow!
I can not tell you how incredible this soup is. It also doubles without trouble for the times when you are serving more than four.
Read More Reviews