You'll love the flavors and colors of this delicious Pumpkin and Gorgonzola Soup. Ready in less than 30 minutes, this is a great choice for entertaining or to impress guests with this hearty soup. For a finishing flair, sprinkle with finely chopped green onion before serving.
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 3/4 cup (3 oz.) crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 large green onion, finely chopped
COOK pumpkin, water, bouillon and sage in large saucepan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil.
STIR in evaporated milk and cheese. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring frequently, until most of cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onion before serving. Season with ground black pepper, if desired.
Review This Recipe
Easy and Festive
This easy soup is great for something different. Note that it uses the small can of pumpkin, not the large one. I added frozen corn kernels for texture and would do so again. Enjoy this fun fall recipe.
Read More Reviews