Pumpkin Hot Chocolate
Rich pumpkin mixed into hot chocolate creates a deliciously smooth beverage with added fiber. Pumpkin Hot Chocolate will become a new winter favorite.
- 4 cups milk
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 8 heaping tablespoons NESTLÉ ABUELITA Granulated Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COOK over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 5 to 8 minutes or until thickened and hot, but not boiling. Remove from heat. Strain and serve hot, topped with whipped cream and ground cinnamon, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (21% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 31g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 220% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 30% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.