Pumpkin biscuits are perfect for breakfast, brunch or even to serve with an early supper. Topped with Pumpkin Maple Sauce they're perfect companions for stews and soups.
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- 1/3 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon water
- Pumpkin Maple Sauce (recipe follows)
PREHEAT oven to 425° F.
COMBINE baking mix, dry milk, sugar and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
KNEAD dough 10 times on lightly floured surface. Roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness; cut into 12 biscuits. Place biscuits on ungreased baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Spoon sauce over warm biscuits.
FOR PUMPKIN MAPLE SAUCE
HEAT 1 cup maple syrup, 1 cup LIBBY'S 100% Pure Pumpkin and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in small saucepan until warm.
Review This Recipe
Very nice flavor and great orange color!
Read More Reviews