Have a delicious start to your day with these yummy Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins.
- STREUSEL TOPPING
- 1/4 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Quaker® Oats (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
PREHEAT oven to 400° F. Line twelve medium muffin cups with paper baking cups or spray bottoms only with cooking spray.
COMBINE all ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
COMBINE flour, oats, sugar, nuts, if desired, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl; mix well. Combine pumpkin, milk, oil and egg in medium bowl; blend well. Add to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Do not overmix.)
FILL muffin cups almost full. Sprinkle with reserved streusel, patting gently.
BAKE for 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack for 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Serve warm.
Review This Recipe
Pumpkin Oat Streusel Muffins
These muffins are sooo very delicious, very moist and tasteful. The only thing I would suggest is to double the streusel topping mixture, it's very yummy, but not much on the top the way the recipe is now! Easy to make, my two year old even had fun helping!! Enjoy!
Read More Reviews