Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake makes a delicious finale to even the simplest meal. Baked in a springform pan and served chilled this cheesecake will bring rave reviews from family and friends.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) light cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/2 cup lowfat or fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT cream cheese, ricotta cheese and brown sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, 3 tablespoons orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add egg substitute and beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon orange juice in small bowl.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
The flavor of the orange and pumpkin hit the taste buds with delight. Very good and easy to make.
Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
Excellent recepie!! Smooth and delicious. Did not have the orange juice to use for it this time, but will try it with it next time I make it,which my family hopes will be soon. It was just as good without it,though. Also used regular crea and ricotta cheeses and regular sour cream, so it came out very decadent. All around easy to make and very good for both family and guests.
Not too Difficult Cheesecake
Don't let the challenging rating scare you off, this is not too hard and YUMMY.
very good everybody loved it
I don't like pumkin but this is one I will make again. Wonderful!
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 255
- Calories from Fat: 122
- Total Fat: 13.6g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6.7g (34% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 32mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 265mg (11% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 25.3g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1.5g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 17.5g
- Protein: 8.4g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 11% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.