Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake makes a delicious finale to even the simplest meal. Baked in a springform pan and served chilled this cheesecake will bring rave reviews from family and friends.
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 2 packages (8 oz. each) light cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Fat Free Milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 3/4 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/2 cup lowfat or fat free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon orange juice
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
BEAT cream cheese, ricotta cheese and brown sugar until creamy. Add pumpkin, 3 tablespoons orange juice, evaporated milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and orange peel; beat until well blended. Add egg substitute and beat just until blended. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves slightly. Cool in pan to room temperature on wire rack; spread with Topping. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan.
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and 1 teaspoon orange juice in small bowl.
Review This Recipe
Refreshing and lite
What a wonder full combination of flavors. Lite and refreshing. A new use for pumpkin
Read More Reviews