Pumpkin Pecan Muffins
Delicious Pumpkin Pecan Muffins are an eye appealing treat that are perfect for breakfast and snacks.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Splenda baking blend
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons low fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons reduced fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
2. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, Splenda baking blend, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Stir in pecans.
3. In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin, eggs, buttermilk, sour cream and oil. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the pumpkin mixture. Stir until just combined.
4. Spoon into the prepared muffin cups and bake for about 30-35 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. Let the muffins cool in the pan for 5 minutes. Turn out the muffins onto a cooling rack and cool completely.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 180
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 40mg (13% of DV)
- Sodium: 240mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 24g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 100% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.