Pumpkin Pie Empanadas
You'll enjoy the savory flavors in these Pumpkin Pie Empanadas. Perfect for all occasions. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- 1 1/2 cups LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped sage
- 1/2 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 12 empanada wrappers
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
MIX pumpkin pie mix, ricotta cheese, sage and bouillon in medium bowl until well blended.
PLACE 2 rounded tablespoons of mixture in center of each wrapper. Fold edge over filling to form a half circle. Crimp edges to seal. Place on baking sheet. Brush with beaten egg.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Cook’s Tip: Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 360
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 17g (26% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (6% of DV)
- Sodium: 95mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 32g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0.5g (3% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 60% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.