Pumpkin Pie Rice Pudding
- 1 cup uncooked, medium-grain white rice
- 1 can (12 ounces) NESTLÉ CARNATION Evaporated Milk (whole, lowfat or fat-free)
- 4 cups milk
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups (one 15-ounce can) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup triple sec, armagnac or brandy
- Garnish (optional): crumbled cinnamon graham crackers, whipped cream, or chopped roasted pecans (or any combination thereof)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
When the rice is tender, remove the pot from the stove and stir in the liqueur. Cover the pan and let the rice pudding cool at least 30 minutes before serving. Garnish as desired. It's best served slightly warm or at room temperature.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.