Pumpkin Raisinets Cookies offer the moistness of pumpkin pie with the chocolatey sweetness of chocolate-covered raisins. Try these for a Halloween party or a children's dessert at Thanksgiving.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 can (15 ounces) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12.5 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla Glaze (recipe follows)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease baking sheets.
COMBINE flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter and sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, eggs and vanilla extract. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in Raisinets and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared baking sheets.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Drizzle or spread with Vanilla Glaze.
FOR VANILLA GLAZE:
COMBINE 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons milk and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well.
Review This Recipe
What a great idea. I love raisins in my pumpkin cookies, I can't believe I didn't think of this myself.
Read More Reviews