Pumpkin Sage Pasta
Try this amazing Pumpkin Sage Pasta when you'd like to serve something elegant and distinctive. Works well with all types of pasta such as trottole, spirals, penne or bow tie. And it’s ready in 30 minutes! Garnish with fresh sage leaves for an extra flavor dimension and eye-catching appeal.
- 6 cups cooked, short-cut pasta, such as trottole, spirals, penne or bow ties, kept warm
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped (about 2 tablespoons)
- 8 fresh sage leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 1 can (12.5 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons grated Gruyère cheese
- Ground black pepper to taste
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
STIR evaporated milk and pumpkin into skillet; heat through. Stir in Parmesan cheese and Gruyère cheese until melted. Add cooked pasta to skillet; stir to coat and heat through. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Garnish with fresh sage leaves, if desired.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 260
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (12% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 36g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 12g
- Vitamin A: 130% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.