Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Popcorn Treats
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 package (10.5 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 6 cups prepared popcorn, unpopped kernels removed
- 1 package (11 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk or Dark Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 1 cup pretzel twists, coarsely crushed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE butter and marshmallows in a large saucepan; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Stir in cocoa powder, vanilla extract and pumpkin pie spice; remove from heat.
PLACE popcorn, Raisinets and pretzels into large bowl. Drizzle cocoa mixture over and toss until well coated.
PRESS into prepared pan. Cool for about 20 minutes or until set. Cut into 16 squares.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 200
- Calories from Fat: 50
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (14% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (2% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 23g
- Protein: 2g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.