- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- MUFFIN BATTER
- 1 (56.1 oz.) Libby's Pumpkin Bread Kit
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup water, apple or orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Paper-line or grease 24 standard muffin cups.
COMBINE flour, sugar and cinnamon in small bowl. Stir in butter with fork until crumbly. Set aside.
FOR MUFFIN BATTER:
COMBINE eggs, water, oil and Libby’s® Pumpkin in large bowl until well blended. Add Bread Mix. Stir until just moistened.
DIVIDE batter evenly into cups (1/3 cup each). Sprinkle Streusel evenly over batters.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove muffins to wire rack to cool completely. Drizzle icing over cooled muffins. Store in tightly sealed container.
See All NESTLE Baking Kits