Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake
Pumpkin Toffee Cheesecake features a fabulous combination of cream cheese and pumpkin topped with crushed toffee candies. It is more than a bit 'over the top'; it is the top! Serve it for dessert or for a special treat anytime.
- 1 3/4 cups (about 14 to 16) shortbread cookies, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkgs. (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 can (15 oz.) LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (about 25 to 30) crushed toffee candies
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Caramel ice cream topping (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottom and 1-inch up side of 9-inch springform pan.
BAKE for 6 to 8 minutes (do not allow to brown). Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
BEAT cream cheese and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, cornstarch and cinnamon; beat well. Pour into crust.
BAKE for 60 to 65 minutes or until edge is set but center still moves slightly. Remove from oven; top with toffee candy pieces.
COMBINE sour cream, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl; mix well. Spread over warm cheesecake.
BAKE for 8 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Remove side of springform pan. Drizzle with caramel topping before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
One of the Best
I have made this for years. It has become expected during the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. It is so easy to make and such a big hit.
I made this last Thanksgiving, and my family absolutely loved it! In fact, this year I was going to try another new recipe and they demanded that I make this one. So, we'll be enjoying it again this year and many years to come!
pumpkin toffee cheesecake
we have friends that are serious cheesecake lovers and we like pumpkin. I made a couple of these pies and they were great. Everyone enjoyed them and I was even asked is I could share the recipe--which I happily did.
I love anything with toffee!
pumpkin toffee cheesecake
Serving Size: 1/16 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 23g (35% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 13g (65% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30% of DV)
- Sodium: 240mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 100% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.