The cinnamon and pumpkin flavor combination make this Pumpkin White Chunk Cake the perfect Autumn dessert - but, don't hesitate to make it any time of the year.
- 3 cups buttermilk baking mix
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 bars (6-oz. box) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bar, coarsely chopped, divided
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, divided
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
STIR together baking mix, sugar and cinnamon in large bowl. Stir in pumpkin, eggs, water and vanilla extract just until moistened. Stir in half baking bars and half nuts. Spread into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining baking bars and remaining nuts. Bake for additional 10 to 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
really, really good!
Wow! This cake turned out really moist and yummy! The white chocolate is a different taste, but very good.
Read More Reviews