Quaker Chewy Choc-Oat-Chip Cookies make a delicious snack that is perfect for all occasions. Kids will enjoy these as an after-school snack.
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 2 1/2 cups QUAKER OATS (quick or old fashioned, uncooked)
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
BEAT butter and sugars in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs, milk and vanilla extract; beat well. Add combined flour, baking soda and salt; mix well. Stir in oats, morsels and nuts; mix well. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 9 to 10 minutes for a chewy cookie or 12 to 13 minutes for a crisp cookie. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Store tightly covered.
Review This Recipe
These cookies are simply amazing! They bake wonderfully on parchment paper, and they always have a nice, soft, moist taste. I used whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose, and they tasted as good, if not better, than the normal recipe! =)
Read More Reviews