Quesadilla Pizzas are amazingly easy and have tantalizing tastes. Perfect for your next party or as a great appetizer.
- 8 (6-inch) fajita-size reduced-fat flour tortillas, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fat free refried beans, warmed
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
PREHEAT oven to 450° F.
PLACE 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas. Brush lightly with oil.
BAKE for 4 minutes. Combine pizza sauce and cumin in small bowl; spread on tortillas. Spoon beans evenly over sauce mixture; sprinkle with chiles, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese and olives.
BAKE for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Review This Recipe
GOOD AND EASY
This snack was very easy and the kids enjoyed them. They ask for them almost every weekend. I often add a small amount of ground beef to this delicious dish. That makes it even better. I love this website and use it on a daily basis even if I alredy know how to fix something and just want to cook it differently.
Read More Reviews