Quesadilla Pizzas are amazingly easy and have tantalizing tastes. Perfect for your next party or as a great appetizer.
- 8 (6-inch) fajita-size reduced-fat flour tortillas, divided
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 cup fat free refried beans, warmed
- 1/4 cup diced green chiles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) shredded reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
PREHEAT oven to 450° F.
PLACE 4 tortillas on baking sheet. Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas. Brush lightly with oil.
BAKE for 4 minutes. Combine pizza sauce and cumin in small bowl; spread on tortillas. Spoon beans evenly over sauce mixture; sprinkle with chiles, green onions, Monterey Jack cheese and olives.
BAKE for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges.
Review This Recipe
Easy & Really Good
I'm not a sophisticated cook and my husband loves when I make this! For ease we use taco sauce in substitute for the pizza sauce/ cumin, but then we get fancy and also put taco seasoned beef or chicken on top! This one has made it to the regular dinner rotation! It would also make a good standby if you are short on time and need something yummy.
Read More Reviews