This easy, elegant quiche makes a delicious brunch, lunch or dinner served with a fresh fruit salad. Quiche Lorraine can be prepared 2-4 hours in advance of baking; chill until ready to bake. Thinly sliced green onion adds a touch of color to this classic quiche.
- 1 package (10 ounces) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted*
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 5 strips bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE Welsh Rarebit, eggs and pepper in medium bowl; add bacon, cheese and green onion. Pour mixture into pie shell.
BAKE for 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
*DEFROST Welsh Rarebit in microwave on MEDIUM (50%) power for 5 to 6 minutes.
Review This Recipe
Good and Easy
I found this recipe to be easy to make and good to eat. However, I couldn't find the Welsh Rarebit at my local grocery store. I had to drive to a couple of different places to find it.
Read More Reviews